List:       ngw
Subject:    RE: [ngw] turning off Caching from a workstation.
From:       "Rick Zeman" <rzeman () melwood ! org>
Date:       2005-08-27 0:07:00

What I'm having in interesting time with is the 6.5.4 linux client.
It's set to use the /@u=? switch because this machine's just a web and
email terminal for multiple users.  The client puts up an alert each
start that the archive path (defined at the domain level) is invalid
(somehow g:\gwarchives just doesn't get propagated for some silly
reason.  While I'm getting annoyed enough to set it to /dev/null, I
don't think the users would appreciate it....

Rick Zeman
Information Technology Department
Melwood Horticultural Training Center, Inc.
301.599.4560
<http://www.melwood.org>
>>> todd.seagraves@gbe.com 08/26/05 4:10 PM >>>
Well it will only cache if you cthange the client to cache mode.  If you
don't want them to use cache mode turn it off in the po object.

You can't do anything about that path though. It is cosmetic unless you
change to cache mode

[Graybar Wireless Message]