List:       ngw
Subject:    Clustered GW install & SP4+
From:       "Joe Pampel" <Joe () ardsley ! com>
Date:       2005-07-29 16:50:29

Has anyone with a GW 6.5 cluster gotten past SP3 yet? I have heard the
bits and pieces about IP address/port issues making bad things happen
but am wondering (hoping really) that they have been dealt with. I don't
see anything (yet) on the Novell Support site which gives me comfort
though. My specific business issue is we have D11B (>5,000 item) issues
involving IMAP retrievals at the PO and if I understand it correctly SP4
moves to a 65,000 item limit which would be a real help around here.. we
are wresting with email retention/publishing.

Thx - Joe