List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] GWIA Weekly
From:       Gert <gw () gwcheck ! com>
Date:       2004-10-29 20:41:28

What about deleting the GWIA and recreating it ?
You might as well run a fix on the GWAC.DB (I use to do this
from GWAdmin, eh NWAdmin ...

- Gert
GWCheck.Com

>>> Thys de Beer<Thys@nwpg.gov.za> 29-10-04 12:59:08 >>>
HI All, running GWIA 6.5.1 on netware 6 sp3,

Something strange is going on here, all of a sudden at least ones a
week a must unload my gwia, rename the directory structure (sometimes
just SEND), restart the gwia and copy the files back, other wise all
internet mail just sits in pending status!!!???, this is really
frustrating....i don't get any erros nothing, GWIA just stops sending
mail....

Kind Regards,

Thys de Beer
Novell Engineer