List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Moving nicknames?
From:       "Mark Anders" <schlotzsky () iwon ! com>
Date:       2004-10-28 17:57:40

Running 6.5, but I don't have access to the primary domain, and that's where the \
system preferences is locked down.  I can ask the omnipotent one to check those \
settings - but they may want specifics.

Mark

 --- On Thu 10/28, DAVID MULDOON < dmuldoon@mandtbank.com > wrote:

Which version of GW?  GW 6.5 has a System Operation - System Preferences - Nickname \
settings that can assist you.  Just try it first before doing a mass move.
Dave

 schlotzsky@iwon.com 10/28/2004 12:58:52 PM I am in the process of moving user \
mailboxes to a new post office.  I tried to also move their nicknames, but I don't \
see a way to do that.  I suppose I could easily delete them and recreate them at the \
new post office - but is there an easier way?

Thanks,Mark