List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Weeknumbers are not there anymore in GroupWise 6.5 client
From:       Gert <gw () gwcheck ! com>
Date:       2004-10-27 19:16:16

The usual way : report it. It's not there I agree. And week
numbers are useful.

http://support.novell.com/additional/bugreport.html
http://support.novell.com/enhancement/

- Gert
GWCheck.Com

>>> W.B.M. Rutjes<Rutjes@schiphol.nl> 27-10-04 17:02:32 >>>
Hello,

In select recurring while making an appointment in the year view
(Dates) weeknumbers are not there anymore in front of the weeks.

It was there in GroupWise 6.0x

Does anyone know how I can get the numbers in front of the weeks
again?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Wilfried Rutjes

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material. You
are requested not to disclose, copy or distribute any information
thereof. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received
this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail. We accept no liability for damage related to
data and/or documents which are communicated by electronic mail.
-------------------- Disclaimer Schiphol Group --------------------