List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Attachments
From:       "Jim Fritz" <dpjaf () www ! cuyahoga ! oh ! us>
Date:       2004-07-30 10:59:53

I have been using the 6.5.2  6/9/2004 release client and it works fine with GW Strip

> > > Gert <gw@gwcheck.com> 7/29/2004 3:36:01 PM >>>

Stripping at the firewall (removing all attachments) lol

No kidding : there was an applet by Formativ
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/1566.html
so write the guys at Advansys if this will work with
the free runtime (1.6/2.0 coming up).

GW Strip's error could be answered by Brian who
wrote this I believe. His homepage is
http://anderbr.duc.auburn.edu/gwtoys.html

- Gert
GWCheck.com
All GroupWise

> > > Rhonda Tisdell< Rtisdell@sl.nsw.gov.au > 29-7-04 4:55:00 >>>
Hi,

Is there any other way of stripping attachments besides GWStrip. I
have had no success using v6.5 and this tool. I get the following
dialog box appear: Caution - You are attempting to open a file of type
'Application Extension' (.dll). These files are used by the operating
system and by various programs. Editing or modifying them could damage
your system. If you still want to open the file, click Open With,
otherwise, click Cancel.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your assistance.

///Please note/// This email and any attachments to it are privileged and \
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and \
delete it. The contents of this email are not given or endorsed by the State Library \
of New South Wales unless otherwise indicated by an authorised officer of the \
Library. Copyright law may also apply to the contents of this email. <<<< GWAVASIG \

["TEXT.htm" (TEXT/HTML)]

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 12pt Arial; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I have been using the 6.5.2&nbsp; 6/9/2004&nbsp;release client and it works fine \
with GW Strip</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; Gert &lt;gw@gwcheck.com&gt; 7/29/2004 3:36:01 PM \
&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR><BR>Stripping at the firewall (removing all attachments) \
lol<BR><BR>No kidding : there was an applet by Formativ<BR><U><A \
href="http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/1566.html">http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/1566.html</A></U> \
<BR>so write the guys at Advansys if this will work with<BR>the free runtime (1.6/2.0 \
coming up).<BR><BR>GW Strip's error could be answered by Brian who<BR>wrote this I \
believe. His homepage is <BR><U><A \
href="http://anderbr.duc.auburn.edu/gwtoys.html">http://anderbr.duc.auburn.edu/gwtoys.html</A></U> \
<BR><BR>- Gert<BR>GWCheck.com <BR>All GroupWise<BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; Rhonda \
Tisdell&lt;<U> <A href="mailto:Rtisdell@sl.nsw.gov.au">Rtisdell@sl.nsw.gov.au</A></U> \
&gt; 29-7-04 4:55:00 &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>Hi,<BR><BR>Is there any other way of stripping \
attachments besides GWStrip. I<BR>have had no success using v6.5 and this tool. I get \
the following<BR>dialog box appear: Caution - You are attempting to open a file of \
type<BR>'Application Extension' (.dll). These files are used by the \
operating<BR>system and by various programs. Editing or modifying them could \
damage<BR>your system. If you still want to open the file, click Open \
With,<BR>otherwise, click Cancel.<BR><BR>Any suggestions?<BR><BR>Thank you for your \
assistance.<BR><BR><BR>///Please note/// This email and any attachments to it are \
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the \
sender and delete it. The contents of this email are not given or endorsed by the \
State Library of New South Wales unless otherwise indicated by an authorised officer \
of the Library. Copyright law may also apply to the contents of this \
email.<BR>&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; GWAVASIG &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR><BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>