List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] C1 GW Snap-in issue
From:       "Dennis Large" <dennis.large () louisville ! edu>
Date:       2004-07-29 11:13:19

yeah - what he said.

>>> skirkby@concentrico.net 7/28/2004 4:17:04 PM >>>
Why not just copy the snapin files to each workstation?  This is
pretty
much all the Admin installation does anyway.

On the CD or in the SDD (preferrably, since the CD is likely not
patched), just copy <SDD>\Admin\C1Admin\* to <ConsoleOne_Dir> and say
"yes" to replace.

You don't need to copy the whole ConsoleOne directory.  Just the GW
snapins.  It won't interfere with any other snapins that are already
installed on the target workstation, nor will it install any other
snapins that aren't already there.

--sk.

========================
Sean Kirkby
Concentrico, Inc.
P: (801) 221-7606 x204
W: www.Concentrico.net
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Easy Anti-Virus / Anti-Spam
Flexible E-mail Archiving
Expert Custom Software
World-Class Service
========================

>>> THGRAHAM@ehs-inc.com 7/28/2004 1:51:34 PM >>>

Searched for "Snap-Ins" & no luck. Is there just Snap-Ins install
file?
Changing path to the SDD & any sub dirs doesn't work either. Something
must be wrong with my SDD.

Thomas H. Graham
Sr. System Analyst
EHS, Inc.

>>> gw@gwcheck.com 7/28/2004 1:05:13 PM >>>
Dunno, I just reinstall C1 and add the latest or necessary snapins.
Work around could be to point to the SDD ?

- Gert
GWCheck.com
All GroupWise

>>> Thomas Graham<THGRAHAM@ehs-inc.com> 28-7-04 18:28:29 >>>
I know I've dealt with this problem before but I can't remember what
the
work around was.

When you reinstall the GW 6.5 administration for C1 it asked for the
GW 6.5 cd. What was the work around for this? I've got several PC's to
setup after they get re-imaged that will need the GW Admin snap-ins
added. I know you can just copy from a working PC (Like mine , but it
has other snap-ins that our Support people do not need) Thanks in
advance.

Thomas H. Graham
Sr. System Analyst
EHS, Inc.