List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Groupwise Error Cannot Create Directories
From:       "Carl Carlson" <carlscar () PENTAMATION ! COM>
Date:       2004-03-31 13:39:44

Thanks for the information we are going to try your suggestions today!

Thanks,

Carl Carlson
Division Manager
814-445-7588

>>> gw@gwcheck.com 3/30/2004 6:27:10 PM >>>
The MTA does not have a user in the startup file that has rwcemf
rights on the DOM directory. Both of them. We set up a user for the
GW system that has rwcemf rights on all DOM and PO directories.

- Gert
GWCheck.com

>>> Carl Carlson<carlscar@PENTAMATION.COM> 31-3-04 0:19:40 >>>
We are currently running GroupWise 6.5 SP1 and have a single
MTA domain called "Pentamation".

We added an additional NW6 server and have created a secondary
domain on that server called "SPI".

We ran the GroupWise Link Configuration Tool and edited the
outbound links from the primary "Pentamation" to the secondary
"SPI". The link is configured with no error messages but we are
getting the following error message on the primary domain:

    Closed SPIPO, cannot create directories

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve the error?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Carl Carlson
Division Manager