List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Mac beta client
From:       Gert <gw () gwcheck ! com>
Date:       2004-02-28 9:45:25

Though I still use the 5.2.3 16 bits client on Windows XP
workstations to test, the .dup folder thing for instance <g>

- Gert
GWCheck.com

>>> Randy Grein<randygrein@comcast.net> 28-2-04 9:10:01 >>>
Well, I see the junk list folder but there are no controls in the
client yet. Still, it's worlds better than the many-years-old 5.2
client.

Randy Grein, Master CNE, CCNA