List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: Re: [ngw] Blackberry vs Wireless PDA
From:       "Ricky Shank" <SHANK () coj ! net>
Date:       2004-02-27 14:26:18

If you are going to have at least 20 users with sync enabled on the
Notify server, you should look at SQL.  We are planning to upgrade to
SQL because MSDE is getting chewed up by all of the Notify requests.
Outside of that, Notify is a great system for Blackberry PDAs and
GroupWise.  Thanks.

>>> cransomsr@myrealbox.com 2/26/2004 5:28:57 PM >>>
Actually, it will run fine using MSDE instead of SQL.

I've tested it with a MTA, POA, GWIA, MSDE and Notifylink all running
on a single 2K box.

Works fine.