List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Sent items problem
From:       "Julia Ferner" <Jferner () pisd ! edu>
Date:       2004-02-26 19:22:05

Creating a sent item is an option that can be turned off in the client
options. In the client under Tools |Options |Send on the mail tab, there
is a box to check to "create sent item to track information".

If this is specific to one user, that  may not be checked any longer.

>>> MANDERS@lc.usbr.gov 2/26/2004 12:50:13 PM >>>
I've got a tough one I can't figure out.

One of my users noticed that they are no longer getting sent items -
for the last 3-4 weeks.  I have tried a number of things, like
deleting
and recreating the folder, checking archive, checking trash, Structure
and Contents check, and Structural rebuild.  I also tried reindexing
the
post office but nothing has helped.

We are running 6.5 on the agents and 6.0.2 on the clients.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark