List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] Log Files
From:       "Anthony Preman" <apreman () strattec ! com>
Date:       2004-02-26 15:57:04

Thanks for the info!  It's truly appreciated.

> > > todd.seagraves@gbe.com 02/25/04 12:27PM >>>
yes.  those are normal log entries for client connections.  A physical connection is \
a client connecting to the PO an APP conncection is the address book or notify, or \
even the client (i think)  I believe there is a physical and an app connection \
everytime you log in.  You do only see these when the logging is set to verbose or \
higher.  Nothing to worry about for sure.

> > > Mick.Davey@bsiamericas.com 02/25/04 11:27AM >>>
Log level set to verbose methinks.
Mick

> > > apreman@strattec.com 2/25/2004 12:21:21 PM >>>
Does anyone know what these mean?  We started to get these in our PO log files after \
we upgraded to the latest 5.5ep.

Thanks in advance,

15:53:09 13C *** APP DISCONNECTED, Tbl Entry=95, Check ID=1077637879
15:53:10 13C *** NEW PHYS. CONNECTION, Tbl Entry=4, Socket=236
15:53:10 13C *** PHYSICAL PORT DISCONNECTED, Tbl Entry=0, Socket=56
15:53:11 13C *** NEW PHYS. CONNECTION, Tbl Entry=0, Socket=56

Anthony L. Preman
Network Administrator
STRATTEC Security Corporation
(414) 247-3609