List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] changing font size
From:       "Rick Martucci" <rick.martucci () bea ! gov>
Date:       2004-02-26 16:48:26

You can also use the Enhancement Pack C3PO (gwmepus.exe) that can be found on the \
Cool Solutions site.   And, best of all, this does not affect the Windows fonts, only \
GroupWise.

> > > jlmiller@mmtnetworks.com.au 02/26/04 10:25:57 AM >>>
Thanks I did remember it had something to do with the Appearance I just couldn't \
remember the rest.  It did work all the same.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS, ASE
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

> > > todd.seagraves@gbe.com 10:50:03 pm 26/02/2004 >>>
It is almost an act of congress.

It is set from the windows default font setting.  You have to go to the display \
properties and then the appearance tab the I believe you have to select message box \
then change the font type there.

Crazy isn't it.  There are some TID's on Novell's site with detailed instructions if \
I was off a bit.

Todd

> > > jlmiller@mmtnetworks.com.au 02/26/04 09:05AM >>>
How do I change the font and size permanently in GW 5.5?

Thanks