List:       ngw
Subject:    [ngw] { SPAM 1 }::[ngw] { SPAM 1 }::Re: [ngw] IMAP unresponsive;
From:       Gert <gw () gwcheck ! com>
Date:       2004-02-25 22:28:57

or boost the server ?

- Gert
GWCheck.com

>>> Brian Anderson<anderbr@auburn.edu> 25-2-04 22:01:23 >>>
I seem to recall we had to go to the ftf to prevent an abend on imap
problem from Outlook. So I guess it's a matter of deciding which is less
broken.

Right now symptoms are sporadic ( but maddening - no abends, nothing to
trigger alerts ). I'm suspecting still an ill-behaved imap client, but
cannot seem to trace it.

>>> gw@gwcheck.com 2/25/2004 2:56:27 PM >>>
Back to SP1 ?

- Gert
GWCheck.com

>>> Brian Anderson<anderbr@auburn.edu> 25-2-04 21:30:00 >>>
Sigh. Just tried latest ftf and no help.

>>> Tony.Vissoc@kodakversamark.com 2/25/2004 1:36:41 PM >>>
My IMAP problems are gone with the latest ftf

>>> anderbr@auburn.edu 2/25/2004 12:16:34 PM >>>
Slow authorizing, *really* slow getting mail. I think users are
abandoning sessions, causing thread count to continually go up.

November 8 build of gwia
6.07.08 tcpip
Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone named Morris? ; )