List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: [ngw] RE:Re-Posting Appt close's GW 6.5 on client PC's
From:       "Stephen Peterson" <StephenP () hascal ! com>
Date:       2003-08-28 22:16:16

Tried the mshtml.dll file on a couple PC's it still is not fixed.

Thank's for the idea.

Stephen

>>> phil@guinterface.com 9:45:39 PM Wednesday, August 27, 2003 >>>
Sounds like you're thinking of the mshtml.dll problem.  Here's the TID
that deals with this problem:

http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10080232.htm

Phil