List:       ngw
Subject:    filters
From:       "Joe Acquisto" <ACQUISTJ () lan ! newpaltz ! edu>
Date:       2003-03-10 14:00:01

GW6.02 - I've been filtering mail, rather succesfully, using class of service.

Recently, seems like SPAMmers have been getting cute(r) and have formed mail such \
that is received with the following as the first few lines of the mime.822 thing

	(node-c-0f19.a2000.nl [62.194.15.25])
	by my.gwia.server ; Sat, 08 Mar 2003 10:59:29 -0500"

Sometimes, the first "my.giwa.server" is replaced by its IP address.

How can I construct a filter for these cutie pies, while still allowing other mail to \
flow?  Or, what else can be done?

Joe Acquisto
SUNY New Paltz
845-257-3134 (V)