List:       ngw
Subject:    GroupWise Training Survey
From:       "Mike Bills" <mbills () novell ! com>
Date:       2003-01-30 22:26:45

Hello All

I was hoping to take a few moments of your time to solicit some
feedback from some of the Experts in the GroupWise community that
subscribe to this list.  I am going to pose a few questions to you, and
if you would take some time to reply I would appreciate your input.  The
purpose of this survey is to take a pulse of what Experts would consider
their training needs on GroupWise in order to help us continue to
develop High Level training.

In regards to these questions, I am only asking them on administration
topics, IE, im not looking for training information about the client,
but more of a back-end or administration level training.  Also, please
send the responses back to me directly and not the list if you would
please.  The e-mail address is mbills@novell.com

Thanks in advance

1-  If you had 2 hours to teach any Topic(s) on GroupWise, what would
you teach? The idea behind these topics would be to reduce support calls
or visits to the support site etc... and the audience would be existing
GW admins, so they have some knowledge of GroupWise

2- If you were to attended a 2 hour Class on GroupWise, what would you
want to learn?  I know most of us would consider ourselves experts, but
what areas might we need to understand better? (Again, this is in
regards to administration of GroupWise and not using the client)

3- If you were a student in a GroupWise ATT  (Advanced Technical
Training, offered Directly from Novell Education/Training Services)
class, what kinds of excercises/labs would you expect to do/learn?

4- As a current admin of GroupWise, what would you want to learn about
GroupWise 6.5? Again from the administration side and not the client
side.

if you have any other input feel free.

Michael Bills
Advanced Technical Training Engineer
Professional Education Programs
Novell Worldwide Services

Novell, Inc., The leading provider of Net business solutions.
http://www.novell.com