List:       ngw
Subject:    webaccess 6/spanning trees
From:       "Dawn Drake" <DRAKED () upstate ! edu>
Date:       2003-01-30 15:27:34

FYI:  I have found that the groupwise webaccess application objects seem to
see only what is in their tree, so, if you web agent is in a different tree
you cannot add it to the list of providers, although they can be manually
added in the webacc.cfg file.  Not sure if that is such a good idea, though,
so I will install the four objects (NovellSpeller, LDAPProvider,
GroupWiseProvider, GroupWiseWebAccess) in the tree where my webaccess agents
are.