List:       ngw
Subject:    Webaccess Strangeness
From:       "Ralph Lock" <ralph_lock () bsi ! org ! uk>
Date:       2000-05-11 17:29:12

Here's an odd one,

We have one user who cannot see any messages in her mailbox or sent
items when using WebAccess, but can in folders.  As a workaround, we now
have a rule to move all incoming mail into a folder called NewMail, but
a fix would be better.  I am going to move all of he rmail out of the
mail mailbox, and put a new message in there, to see if it's an issue
with a broken message confusing it.

Any other thoughts?

Oh, yes - WebAccess EP.

Regards,