List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: email template
From:       "Bruce Perrin" <Bruce.Perrin () lbb ! state ! tx ! us>
Date:       2000-01-28 15:26:53

Make a folder on your desktop. Then open word pad, put in the text
that you want to have in the email, highlight the text and drag it
into the folder on your desk top. This make a file called a "scrap".
You can then drag and drop that scrap into a GW email.

Bruce Perrin MCNE, MCSE, MCP+I
Legislative Budget Board
GroupWise Administrator
Voice: 512-463-1497
Web: www.lbb.state.tx.us

>>> "Jean-Charles Compagnon" <jccompagnon@yamamoto-moss.com> 01/27/00
01:14PM >>>
Hi,
one of my departments here (sale and marketing) ask if it's possible
to create an email template for mailing that they will just have to
add the email address and the name.
I tried to save it as a work in progress but it just save it as "work
in progress" which is deleted after you send it.
Any idea how I could do that?
Thanks
JC

Jean-Charles Compagnon
IT Manager
Yamamoto Moss
252 First Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-692-7371
jccompagnon@yamamoto-moss.com
www.yamamoto-moss.com

------------------- TEXT.htm follows -------------------
<HTML>
<HEAD>

</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff
style="FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV>Make a folder on your desktop. Then open word pad, put in the text that you
want to have in the email, highlight the text and drag it into the folder on
your desk top. This make a file called a &quot;scrap&quot;.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">You can then drag and drop that
scrap into a GW email.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bruce Perrin MCNE, MCSE, MCP+I<BR>Legislative Budget Board<BR>GroupWise
Administrator<BR>Voice: 512-463-1497<BR>Web: <A
href="http://www.lbb.state.tx.u">www.lbb.state.tx.u</A>s<BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;
&quot;Jean-Charles Compagnon&quot; &lt;jccompagnon@yamamoto-moss.com&gt;
01/27/00 01:14PM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>Hi,<BR>one of my departments here (sale and
marketing) ask if it's possible to create an email template for mailing that
they will just have to add the email address and the name.<BR>I tried to save it
as a work in progress but it just save it as &quot;work in progress&quot; which
is deleted after you send it.<BR>Any idea how I could do
that?<BR>Thanks<BR>JC<BR><BR>Jean-Charles Compagnon<BR>IT Manager<BR>Yamamoto
Moss<BR>252 First Ave N<BR>Minneapolis, MN
55401<BR>612-692-7371<BR>jccompagnon@yamamoto-moss.com <BR>www.yamamoto-moss.com
<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>