List:       ngw
Subject:    Resend -- Exchange Gateway setup and connectivity
From:       "Tony Vissoc" <tvissoc () scitexdpi ! com>
Date:       1999-11-30 21:49:19

Resend....

I need some assistance.  We are setting up an Exchange Gateway to communicate with \
our Corporate HQ in Israel.  They installed Exchange on the server and put it on \
their domain.  It is located in our building, but sits outside our firewall, so I \
can't connect to it by mapping a drive.  I also cannot connect it to our GroupWise \
server via a mapped drive.  So......What is the best way to set this up?  I know I'll \
need an MTA on the Exchange server to be able to communicate with our GW server.  \
What ports do I need to open up for our GW server to communicate with the Exchange \
server.  I guess I don't know where to begin at all.

Thanks for any assistance....

Tony Vissoc
Scitex Digital Printing, Inc.
Dayton, Ohio