List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: Error 8567
From:       "Susan Bleimehl" <susan.bleimehl () dpi ! state ! wi ! us>
Date:       1999-11-30 17:24:30

Thanks for the replys.  I eventually did find the TID on definitions of the 8567 \
error.  When I searched the knowledge base I retrieved nothing, but when I searched \
the GW 5.2 home page site, I found the TID.

Susan Bleimehl

> > > "Danita Zanre" <danita@caledonia.net> 11/30/99 10:45:13 AM >>>
8567's are generally IP related.  Either the local PCs IP stack is corrupted, the \
server is hitting 100% and can't communicate, the NIC is misconfigured (for example, \
I've seen this happen when a NIC was configured for full duplex at the workstation, \
and should have been half duplex), there are not enough TCP handler threads for the \
POA, etc.

Danita

> > > susan.bleimehl@dpi.state.wi.us 11/30/99 08:38 AM >>>
I have a user is getting this error randomly when reading messages. It generally \
locks up the machine and she has to do an end task command to get GW to close.  I \
have checked Novells knowledge base, but receive no hits when searching on "8567". \
Has anyone come across this error code before?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Susan Bleimehl
DPI
Madison, WI