List:       ngw
Subject:    Retrieving mail
From:       tgeller () raleigh ! ibm ! com
Date:       1998-11-30 23:30:42

HI. We have user's running GW 4.1a remote and 5.2 remotely.  At times when \
downloading it tells them they have 25megs of mail ( or some other outrageous number) \
and the download time is 4+ hours.  Does anyone know of a way to lessen this time or \
what causes it? When we look at their mail on the server there are only a few \
messages that are definetely not 25 megs...