List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: Viewing conference room schedules
From:       "Jacquie Engel" <JEngel () minnegasco ! com>
Date:       1998-11-30 22:39:11

Sorry, I didn't state that the conference rooms should be setup as resources. You \
could do busy searches on an individual conference room or use the group to search \
all of them at one time. When the group is used as an invitee it will expand to show \
all of the resources (conference rooms).

JQ

> > > "Jacquie Engel" <JEngel@minnegasco.com> 11/30 3:55 PM >>>
You could setup a public or personal group with all the conference rooms in it, then \
do a busy search on the group.

JQ

> > > "Tom Kustner" <tom.kustner@emjay.com> 11/30 3:47 PM >>>
[We use GW 5.2.3]:

We currently maintain conference room schedules in an Excel spreadsheet.  There is \
one file for any given week of the year.  In each file, there are five tabs (sheets), \
one for each day of the week.  Going down the left-hand side of the sheets are the \
times, in 15-minute intervals.  Going across are the columns - one for each room or \
resource to be reserved.

Therefore, at a glance, a user can see easily see which rooms are in use during a \
particular time.

Is there anyway to automatically do this with GroupWise resources, like with a click \
on an icon, without having to manually jump through hoops, so that people can see the \
free times at a glance?  Thanks for any help.

Tom Kustner
Emjay Corp. - A Wells Fargo Company