List:       ngw
Subject:    Re: Outlook and Groupwise
From:       "Dennis Large" <dlarge () louisville ! edu>
Date:       1998-11-30 13:45:24

Kind of a kludge, but a Pilot with Intellisync works pretty well for the
address books. You can actually use the little desktop Pilot test thing, and
not need an actual pilot. Also I think Intellisync has some software
specifically for these type of situations. I'll have to ask my non-present
coworker for the name.

>>> "Heather Milne" <heather_milne@homestake.com.au> 11/25 10:30 PM >>>
Can anyone tell me or direct me to information on transferring information
from Outlook to GW5.5

Specifically I would want to transfer Address Books (which I once did
successfully but can't appear to replicate) and Tasks.

Thanks

Heather