List:       nginx
Subject:    NginX Local Mirror Repo
From:       duluxoz <duluxoz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-06-15 7:37:23

Hi All,

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere - I had a look, but
couldn't seem to find any (relevant) information anywhere. If this has
been answered somewhere could someone please point me in the right
direction - thanks.

My question: I'm trying to set up an rsync'd local mirror of the NginX
repo. Is their a public mirror (in Australia) I should be using, and
also what is the correct rsync command string? I'm assuming it will be
something like:

rsync -avzumH --delete --no-motd
rsync://mirror.some-server.org/pup/nginx /my-repos/nginx/

Thanks in advance

Dulux-Oz