List:       nginx
Subject:    OpenResty 1.17.8.2 is just released
From:       Yichun Zhang <yichun () openresty ! com>
Date:       2020-07-17 17:33:22

Hi folks,

We just released OpenResty 1.17.8.2 which is a maintenance release
fixing a regression in ngx_http_perl_module:

https://openresty.org/en/ann-1017008002.html

OpenResty is a high performance and dynamic web platform based on our
enhanced version of Nginx core, our enhanced version of LuaJIT, and
many powerful Nginx modules and Lua libraries. See OpenResty's
homepage for details:

    https://openresty.org/

Have fun!

Best,
Yichun
---
Yichun Zhang is the creator of OpenResty, the founder and CEO of OpenResty Inc.