List:       nginx
Subject:    Re: WordPress pingback mitigation
From:       lists () lazygranch ! com
Date:       2017-05-21 9:57:59

‎I suppose I'm stating the obvious, but if you are going to implement blocking \
schemes with either simple map matches or a full blown WAP like Naxsi, you will need \
a test suite. For a very simple website, you can just crawl it with wget and see what \
you broke. But if you have forms, databases, etc. you probably will have to resort to \
Selenium. And that just checks if you broke something, not if you stopped some \
exploit.

There are enough Web testing companies that you can get an occasional demo. I used \
tinfoilsecurity.com and it found one mistake. Besides dotdotpwn, I don't know of any \
free exploit testers. Maybe the list can suggest a few.