List:       nginx
Subject:    Help with 1.6.0-1~precise
From:       Jon Clayton <jon.clayton () rackspace ! com>
Date:       2014-08-26 18:14:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with existing servers vs new servers
for one of my environments, and one of the only differences I've
stumbled across is a version bump in nginx. Older servers are running
1.6.0-1~precise on Ubuntu 12.04 and newer builds are using 1.6.1-1~precise.

I was hoping to downgrade one of the new nodes experiencing issues to
1.6.0-1~precise, but don't see it still available in your repository.
Would it be possible to get a copy of the deb file that used to be
present in your repos?

I did attempt to grab the deb file from an existing server, but the
cache has already been cleared so I don't have that available.  Any help
would be appreciated.