List:       nginx
Subject:    Video files truncated
From:       Axel <junk () devignon ! fr>
Date:       2010-06-28 10:33:57

Hi,

I was reported some issues regarding videos playback. MP4 videos are delivered by \
nginx. Some clients are complaining because videos stop after 5 seconds. Our videos \
are at least 50s long. I cannot reproduce this issue even with an old PC with 3G \
connection (slow bandwith).

I guess the video stops because the connection is closed by the server but I do not \
understand why. When checking my configuration, I found a send_timeout 5; Can this be \
in cause? Thks a lot

Axel