List:       nfr-users
Subject:    Administrivia
From:       Kent Landfield <kent () nfr ! net>
Date:       1999-06-23 17:35:58

OK...  Up to this point the list has not been moderated for content.
Basically everything that came in that was not spam or product
announcements went out. I can see now this list does need a bit
more care and feeding. I will point people at the mailing list
archives in the future if previously discussed topics arise.

I am going to be putting a stop to the linux thread as it is no longer
(if ever) productive. I respectfully request that all parties take a
deep breath and drop this thread.  This goes for you too Marcus.

I will take this time to summarize the messages in the queue which are
appropriate to the topic.

------
Marcus Ranum writes:
#
# I'll give you $4,000 and a cool NFR T-shirt if you write a
# zero copy-per-packet input bpf emulation for Linux.

------
RDawes@dtt.co.za (Rogan Dawes) forwarded a message to the Linux kernel
mailing list and relayed the response below: