List:       nfr-users
Subject:    N-code.
From:       "Richard T. Spear III" <rspear () thinc ! org>
Date:       1997-01-06 22:29:02

Hi,
    My comany has just started using Network Flight Recorder within the
past week. We're still working on getting everything going. I was told
to get a sample of an n code script for us to look at, and was wondering
if anyone could provide me with one. If so, you can send it to
rspear@thinc.org. I'd appreciate it.

                                                        Richard T. Spear
III