List:       nfr-users
Subject:    RE: NFT Technical Workshops
From:       "Jan B. Koum " <jkb () best ! com>
Date:       1998-09-21 22:57:04

	People.. please.. don't go "me too" all together now. :)

	Write to mjr@nfr.net if you would like to see something happen.
Also do note that NFR is a start up and might not have resources to be
sent to Europe just for a one day session.

	I'd suggest contacting one of European resellers and see if they
would be willing to give you training (or sell NFR *grin*) if that would
be OK with NFR folks here in US.

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org