List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    Re: [Nextgen-online] Framework Improvement Suggestion
From:       Paul Scott <pscott () uwc ! ac ! za>
Date:       2008-11-25 12:44:14

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 14:30 +0200, James Scoble wrote:
> In Chisimba, an unregistered module can still be loaded by directly
> entering the URL.  Sometimes this is legitimate and necessary, such as
> in first-time registration, when modulecatalogue is being called to
> register all the core modules, including itself. Some modules will
> function before they are registered.

Charl VN posted a suggestion to fix this as well the other day. Look at
the archives, then look at the pastebin code that I added as well to the
engine (untested). This will fix this particular problem (should users
be messing with the url?) but will add overhead to the engine that I
don't really want at the moment.

There are more important issues that need fixing first. Lets concentrate
on those for now.

--Paul