List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    Re: [Nextgen-online] PodderLive - two empty windwos
From:       Paul Scott <pscott () uwc ! ac ! za>
Date:       2008-08-31 17:38:41

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 15:59 +0200, Derek Keats wrote:
> What are the two empty windows (one big, one tiny) that open when I
> upload a file?

The thread and the throbber. The thread one will disappear soon as soon
as I get the bloody threads in python to work correctly and update the
GIU with an EVT_ID. The throbber then will also work, but am not as yet
sure whether it will be a throbber or an indeterminate progress bar. I
will see which one looks better.

The release file is a little uglier and has no progress or threads, but
is more stable at the moment.

I should finish the threads hopefully tonight. I just haven't had the
time this weekend with a house full of sick people to look after...

--Paul