List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] Guide for deleting a field does not work
From:       ryan () greenlikeme ! org (Ryan Whitney)
Date:       2007-01-31 13:01:03

On Jan 31, 2007, at 12:46, Nic Appleby wrote:

> Ryan Whitney wrote:
>> I have not received a response to this.  Could someone please help
>> me out here?
>
> This works fine on postgres.. did you include the
>
> if so i think its related to bug #1132

    <update>
		<version>1.41</version>
		<description>Dropping the pagelock field as its no longer needed</
description>
		<data>
             <remove>
                 <name>pagelock</name>
             </remove>
         </data>
	</update>

Ryan Whitney
ryan@greenlikeme.org
http://future-green.blogspot.com/
074.435.7975
"Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to
give yourself to it. " - Buddha