List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] Re: Business intelligence for AVOIR
From:       pscott () uwc ! ac ! za (Paul Scott)
Date:       2006-03-31 8:01:42

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 08:05 +0200, Derek Keats wrote:

> We should do the same for white papers and any other 'metrics' we can
> think of.

We could start something like this as a reporting system. I think that a
number of modules exist that can be used in this regard already. They
just need to be pimped up a little and put together.

Another suggestion, is that we use/roll out a "Story Server". This will
give a nice way of seeing what everyone is doing and why and how.

What say the XP Guru?

--Paul