List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] KEWL The Next Ge neration Skin
From:       dkeats () uwc ! ac ! za (Derek Keats)
Date:       2005-11-30 9:40:33

THere is something wrong with the size of the username / login input
boxes. They shrink disproportionately when I reduce the text size for it
to work on my screen. University of Ghana one is fine. Classroom is fine
too, but as a fixed width it is not very useful any more as most content
breaks it. Tohir, can you please check the 'KEWL THe next generation'
skin? There are two identical skins, that one and the one New Skin,
which are identical. Shouldn't one of them be removed from CVS?