List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] Re: Discussion forums versus Email list
From:       pscott () uwc ! ac ! za (Paul Scott)
Date:       2005-11-28 16:42:54

I don't think that marrying the two is a major issue. Will look into it
tomorrow.

--Paul

>>> Derek Keats <dkeats@uwc.ac.za> 11/28/05 1:09 PM >>>
Hi Paul,

Is there  a way for us to avoid having to run two systems? Currently we
have nextgen-online and the FSIU discussion site. How about signing
next-genonline up to the FSIU discussion (or vice versa)?

We are going to have to analyse our conversations as part of the social
network research, and we are going to have to import the data into a
database and generate some reports. This is what I started playing
around with in the mailman module, but it needs to be taken over and
assigned to someone as it is a project deliverable. Enver can scope it.

Cheers from snowy Berlin,
Derek