List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] Forum and Progress
From:       dkeats () uwc ! ac ! za (Derek Keats)
Date:       2005-11-28 13:59:43

Thanks Frank,
I know you are busy, and that you are working hard. However, we do need
to have communication trails, which is why it is important to check in
with the list at least weekly even if you really have nothing to
discuss.  It is important for the reports that we have to write that
this trail exists.
Best wishes,
Give my regards to Hashim Twaakyando if you see him
Derek