List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] Module categories
From:       jscoble () uwc ! ac ! za (James Scoble)
Date:       2004-07-29 9:40:20

A thought...

I never did get around to removing the 'module path' field from tbl_kng_modules. We \
aren't really using it now, as the module path can be determined from its name alone, \
but perhaps we could bring this back into use? When loading a module, the 'engine' \
will just need to look there. (Though this does mean a module will HAVE TO be \
registered in order to be used, unless there is also a backup method of finding it.)

And I still think module names should stay unique. Its not as if we are likely to run \
out of possible names, or anything like that. Making the names longer could also make \
them more innately descriptive.

Regards
James