List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] kewl.css changes
From:       wnitsckie () uwc ! ac ! za (Wesley Nitsckie)
Date:       2004-07-27 9:46:55

I have added the new style for the multi tabbed box.
Please be advise that I have not a graphic designer so
the colours might not be the best ones.

> > > Derek Keats 07/23/04 06:25PM >>>
Hi,

Sorry to be a pest, but I have to bear the mantle of quality control. I have checked \
and we now have two different calendar styles for two different calendars. The \
correct approach would be to use the calendar style that exists already, and add \
particular classes that you need in addition to those. We cannot have different \
calendar styles for different calendars. We absolutely must remain consistent in our \
approach to look and feel.

Also, you need to add what you changes you made to the CSS to the comments section at \
the top.

I will rigidly enforce this requirement because a few lapses in the stylesheet and we \
have an inconsistent site.

Cheers
Derek

Prof Derek Keats
Executive Director, Information & Communication Services
University of the Western Cape, P. Bag X17, Bellville, South Africa
Phone: +27 21 959 2304
Fax: +27 21 959 1201
email: dkeats@uwc.ac.za
> > > smtegha@uwc.ac.za 07/23/04 15:51 PM >>>
I have added some code to the kewl.css for the calendar module.

I have tested it on my machine and all seems right.
sh.

> > > "Wesley Nitsckie" <wnitsckie@uwc.ac.za> 07/16/04 14:53 PM >>>
The dropdown in the htmlelements module
can now be used with a result set ..
eg

//Dropdown created from array
		$objElement = new dropdown('user_dropdown');
		$objElement->addFromDB($this->objDBUser->getAll(),'username','userId','admin');
		$objElement->label='User list';
	                $objElement->show()."<br>";

Please  make sure that you are not using the old dropdown in the
display module.Also , try to make use of the html elements rather
than embedded html. If you see need something that is not there,
let me know or add it yourself.

Cheers