List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] Web Service
From:       pmbekwa () uwc ! ac ! za (Prince Mbekwa)
Date:       2004-07-26 11:27:04

Yes I will move the server.php from root to webservices folder.

I will also upload the client script for testing purposes. The nusoap lib have been \
installed in Kngforge. The .Net client is talking to the service wiht no problems. \
Only thing left is setting the right formats for data in both systems to cooperate. \
Nothing major.

.Net seems to be treating the arrays returned as string ....worry is uploading \
datasets?? but I am getting there

Prince Mbekwa
Systems Developer
University of the Western Cape