List:       nextgen-online
Subject:    [Nextgen-online] email settings
From:       dkeats () uwc ! ac ! za (Derek Keats)
Date:       2004-04-19 9:37:36

That usually results in embarassing situations such as personal messages getting sent to the list, and autoresponders that bombard the list with autoresponses. Everyone has their own preference, and the approach we use is widely regarded as the most appropriate one. Why not reply | all ?

>>> Marcel Berteler <marcel@pluk.nl> 04/19/04 09:24AM >>>
Is it possible to set the From address in the emails received trough the
email list to the email list itself instead of the original sender?

As I personally find it easy just to reply on messages not having to insert
the email address of the list.

Marcel