List:       newtontalk
Subject:    [NTLK] Followup: - Off topic - Looking for dimensions of Encyclopaedia
From:       "NewtonTalk" <newtontalk () pda-soft ! de>
Date:       2023-06-02 21:46:37

> >From the Amazon product page

<https://www.amazon.com/Encyclopaedia-Britannica-Print-Set-Inc/dp/1593398379

Argh! I searched Amazon for almost an hour, but it seems I only searched at
Amazon.de and Amazon.co.uk. It never occurred to me to look for this at
Amazon.com. How embarrassing!

Thanks for the info! To bring us back to a typical Newton topic:

Poutine, poutine, poutine, ...

Sorry for clogging the list with an off-topic topic that could have easily
been avoided if only I had switched my brain on.

Frank