List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Audio Notes KJV/RSV Bible Available
From:       Aaron Rogers via NewtonTalk <newtontalk () newtontalk ! net>
Date:       2023-02-28 22:50:28

Wow - what an incredible project! I'm sure your son is thankful for your efforts but \
I, for one, am also thankful!!!

I'd love to be provided access to your Dropbox folder so that I could download \
everything you've mentioned…and…if you have Zelle/Venmo/Cash App etc…maybe I \
could give you a little something?

My email: arog73@gmail.com

Aaron

Sent from my iPhone