List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] FS: Newton Message Pads
From:       cg via NewtonTalk <newtontalk () newtontalk ! net>
Date:       2021-07-25 9:48:47

Just an update, still available are, all without power adapter:

- Message Pad 120, German Language NOS, without battery pack, without pen. 30$.
- Message Pad 130, German Language NOS, (on/off switch seems partly damaged, with \
                battery pack and pen) 40$
- Message Pad 130, German Language NOS (backlight low, with battery pack and pen) 40$

- 3 Message Pad 2000, english language NOS, each without pen/battery pack, one case \
is damaged bottom left, one has missing front part, one broken lid, asking 140$ for \
all three.

Shipping per unit in Europe aprox. 20$, to US 30$, for three Message Pads 2000 \
higher. I might also sell all 6 units for 220$ plus shipping.