List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] "Old" Newbie to the Newton
From:       B <kosmicdollop () saber ! net>
Date:       2020-05-31 23:16:12

you wrote:
> My biggest problem is my old eyes can=92t read the Newton screen very wel=
l.

Some fonts are easier to see than others. I found Casual the best overall.

> =93Extras=94 screen my background.  How do I change that?

Choose another app to set as background.

Avi=92s BackDrop is a simple way to avoid having any other app as backgroun=
d. I can send you a copy if needed.

>  could someone point me to a good website for detailed documentation on h=
ow the MessagePad works.

I=92m sending you Apple=92s manual off list.