List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] =?windows-1252?q?Typing_the_=91pipe=92_character_on_a_Newt?=
From:       Nic Malone via NewtonTalk <newtontalk () newtontalk ! net>
Date:       2020-05-24 10:24:09

Indeed, Laurence - I have the 1st generation Airport Express, running
its original firmware, which allows the setting up of a WEP WiFi
network in Bridge mode. The available firmware update removed the WEP
option - hence I have not updated it. I think the 2nd gen Airport
Express firmware already had the WEP option removed.

Nic