List:       newtontalk
Subject:    Re: [NTLK] Error 500
From:       Nic Malone via NewtonTalk <newtontalk () newtontalk ! net>
Date:       2020-05-24 8:58:32

Hi Noah

I'm having exactly the same issue - it works on a Mac but returns a 500 error on a \
MessagePad. Did you have any luck to figure it out?

Cheers
Nic
From:       Noah Leon <moosefuel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-04-26 6:42:39

I'm trying to connect to Marisa's newtoncity.org mail server, has anyone had any \
success sending email? I set up my account on my Mac also to check if everything is \
working, I can send email from my Mac just fine, but when I use the same settings in \
\ SimpleMail or Mail V I get an error "500, no such user"